All of the information you need to know or answers to your questions can be found on this page.
If your question remains unanswered please email and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
United Kingdom: 1-3 working days
Europe: 3-5 working days
USA: 5-7 working days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 5-7 working days
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
I'm not responsible for delays due to customs hold-ups.
Please check your countries customs policies before ordering
WHAT IS CONSIDERED A WORKING DAY?
Our working days are currently Monday to Friday (excluding UK bank holidays.)
Bank Holiday Dates:
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DISPATCHED?
Many of our orders will be dispatched within 2 working days. However, some of our products require processing time and will take longer.
Our wax melts and candles currently have a 1-2 week processing to dispatch time.
We love it when customers contact us in surprise that they've received their products so quickly, so we will make every effort to get your order dispatched the same working day where ever possible.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email informing you it is on the way.
I THINK MY ORDER MAY BE LOST IN THE POST
When you think about the volume of mail being sent around the world on a daily basis it's no surprise to learn that sometimes mail does go astray.
Missing items cannot be replaced or refunded until the maximum delivery time below has been reached from the date of dispatch. Please contact us once this time has lapsed and we will be happy to help.
UK - 3 working days after dispatch
International tracked - 7 working days after dispatch.
MY ORDER DIDN'T ARRIVE WHEN I WANTED IT TO, CAN I HAVE A REFUND?
Unfortunately delays can be experienced for reasons out of our control, and are something we cannot take any responsibility for. Delayed items will not be subject to any refund or compensation as we cannot be held responsible for actions outside of our control.
If your order has not arrived and you believe it may be lost/missing please see the FAQ above for lost/missing orders.
MY ORDER HAS BEEN DELIVERED TO THE WRONG ADDRESS
It is your responsibility as a customer to fully check the delivery information prior to checkout. On submitting the order you are confirming that all information is correct. We will not be responsible for delays or loss due to incorrect or incomplete address info supplied.
Replacements will be subject to the following charges:
-If the order is missing and not returned to us, the buyer must submit a new order and pay the full price inclusive of postage where applicable.
- If the order is returned to us as 'undelivered' the buyer will be required to submit the correct address and pay additional delivery charges to have the order resent.
Please note that orders delivered to a place of work will not be replaced if they go missing.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
Orders can be cancelled at any point up until the order is dispatched. After this point, no cancellation can be made.
Personalised/Customised orders can only be cancelled within the first 24 hours after submitting the order.
All cancellations will be subject to a £0.50p charge to cover administration duties and utilities for cancellation and paperwork. This fee will be deducted from the refund given.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order request, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (Royal Mail and Hermes Couriers). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these delivery services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Michelle Dennett, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Michelle Dennett, 9 Wildburn Close, Southampton, Hampshire, SO40 2SG, UK
I am open to wholesale enquiries!
Please email me: email@example.com with your request information and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Square card reader